Pages

Saturday 27 June 2015

Nga Tae

We started by singing the colours song on our blog
Then in buddy time we shared the big book T-shirts. We thought we could use this book as inspiration for our learning so we made collage T-shirts. Rosie taught us how to say “This is my blue T-shirt” in Te Reo.

Success Criteria
ü  For the collage:
o   Small pieces of paper, the same colour
o   The white paper is all covered
o   Flappy edges glued down
ü  We know at least 4 colours in Te Reo
ü  We can say the colours correctly 

How I am going

1 know the colours of the t-shirts in Te Reo 
Kerri thinks



1 can say the words correctly 
Kerri thinks



Reflection

I really like: to sing the colour song because I love singing.

I think I need to practice: listening to my buddy when he was helping me make the t-shirt.

Something that really helped me was: singing the colour song in Te Reo lots and lots and lots.


Kerri thinks
You started half way through this learning and found it pretty tricky at the start but kept on going! You love singing and the colours song really helped you to learn the colours. Keep on singing and practising and you will have learned the colours of our T-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment