Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Buddy time Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  •  I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
  

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: typing in the englsih words and I liked working with my buddy.

It was really hard when: choosing the background so we can still read the words.

Something that really helped me was: My buddy and the Te Tianana poster

Something new I learned was: some of the names of the body parts in maori (like the stomach is the puku)

Kerri Thinks
I can see that buddy time is something you really enjoy and you have having a big buddy to help you in your learning. You and your buddy have created a fabulous, clear poster and you have made sure to check the success criteria. I think you can sing the 'head, shoulders' song beautifully with us in class. Fabulous learning Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment